- Do you need a mobile application
- How we help you find the optimal solution
- How to work further
If you have a desire to competently develop your business, then the development of a mobile application should be treated as a tool for achieving specific goals. Attracting an additional audience, increasing the loyalty of an existing one, creating a platform for selling additional services – there can be many tasks. But first of all, it is important to understand whether a mobile application is the best way to achieve your goal.
Every entrepreneur is an expert in his field and knows better than others how to create his own goods and services and sell them. We know the strengths and weaknesses of IT products. Establish a dialogue at the initial stage for a comprehensive analysis of the proposed product – our initial joint task.
Do you need a mobile app?
Creating a mobile app is an expensive and slow process. We analyzed this issue in detail in the article on development cost – usually worth it from 500 thousand to 1 million rubles and takes 2-3 months busy working hours.
As a consequence, you need to make sure that the means to achieve the goal is chosen correctly. You can develop a mobile version of the site, you can create a chat bot, you can solve a problem through social networks or integrate into existing products. It will be both cheaper and faster, and the payback period, accordingly, is significantly shorter.
So that we can offer different options, describe in detail their positive and negative sides, we need to understand the specifics of your business and the details of the hypothesis that led you to the idea of developing a mobile application. Most likely, we have already come across similar solutions or some of their elements, and our experience can help to shorten the path.
How we help you find the optimal solution
The typical sequence of cooperation is as follows:
- We dive into specifics your work and the task at hand.
- Analyzing the market and offer several options for solving the problem with different costs, a description of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Together choose the optimal path, we draw up a technical task.
- Together think over the design, testing prototypes on target audience groups.
- We develop a mobile application short sprints – iterations that allow tracking the quality and speed of passing the stages.
- We integrate the necessary tools into the product: analytical and accounting systems, split testing services, quality control and customer support services. We have experience in integrating with 1C systems, Bitrix, R-Keeper, Iiko, various payment solutions and banks.
- Together launching the mobile application…
- We regularly generate analytical reports about the current state of the key indicators of the product.
If you already have a detailed technical specification and a clear understanding of the strategy after the conducted and deliberate testing, we will move in the already developed direction.
If, nevertheless, there are doubts at some stages, it is always better to weigh the available arguments of different positions and move forward in a more balanced way.
How to work further
Every product we develop is covered by performance guarantee: if an error suddenly occurs, the built-in monitoring systems will recognize it and we will correct it as a matter of priority.
In addition, we can conclude an SLA agreement on technical support, under which we will help in solving more complex product problems and provide technical support for the product. For example, the load on the server may be too large and it needs to be expanded, it is necessary to replace certificates for the payment system to work, etc.
We can also periodically generate a statistical report based on the collected data of analytical systems and send our recommendations for further actions, if necessary.
Our main task is jointly make a workable and effective productwho is able to achieve the set goal. We discuss different forms of cooperation and support for each product, they always have their own specifics, but always the same task.
Main programming languages for mobile app development
Knowing the languages for creating mobile applications is useful not only for developers, but also for customers who want to better understand the project processes and know which language to choose for their application. In this article, we will talk about the main programming languages for iOS and Android mobile development.